This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.


Please read our practice leaflet for full details about the services we offer

The doctors welcome new patients who live within our practice area. As it often takes sometime for records to be forwarded from your former practice all newly registered patients will be asked to complete a registration form and a health questionnaire. You will also be offered an appointment with our Nurse or Health Care Assistant for an optional New Patient Health Check. 

Medical treatment is available from the date of accepting your registration. Please contact reception for further information.

Registration for an adult requires proof of address within the practice area, please bring this to the surgery with your new patient questionnaire and purple registration form

Benzodiazepines and Z-drugs

This surgery does not prescribe Benzodiazepines or Z-drugs due to their addictive nature, if you would like to register and are currently taking one of the following medications, you will be started on a reduction programme.

Temazepan            Nitrazepam            Lormetazepam

Loprazolam            Diazepam              Zopiclone            Zolpidem               

Benzodiazepine and addictive nature drug leaflet

Adult - new patient questionnaire

Under 14 - New patient questionnaire


Practice area

Within the lines - west of I.C.I & North of the Parkway & East of Cargo Fleet Lane & South of the river .

This area includes: Wilton Village, Lazenby, Whale Hill, Eston, Bankfields, Normanby, Spencerbeck, Ormesby, Overfields, Netherfields, Brambles Farm, Boyd’s Estate, Teesville, Teesville East, High Farm, Normanby Grange, South Bank and Grangetown, Please see map for details or ask at reception for further information

View Larger Map


Registering Your Baby

If you have just given birth, you will need your baby's NHS number to register him or her with the practice. This should be provided to you by the Maternity Unit or Child Health Department. You will need to fill in a purple registration form (GMS 1) and your baby will be registered immediately.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website