Your responsibilities to us are: Treat everyone on our premises as you would wish to be treated yourself - with respect, politeness and without aggression, actual or threatened violence, and without discrimination on the grounds of gender, culture, age, religion or sexuality
We operate a Zero tolerance policy at both our sites. Patients will be removed from the practice list if they threaten to be violent or are verbally abusive to any member of staff or persons present.
Helping us to help you
You can play your part in managing your own health and well-being by:
- Keeping your appointment or cancelling it to allow another patient to attend it (you may benefit from someone else’s consideration in the future)
- Trying self-help for minor illnesses prior to contacting the surgery
- Complying with any treatment regime or medication recommended or prescribed
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle - Eating a varied and healthy low-fat diet, taking regular exercise, not smoking
- To ask for help and advice if necessary
- Re-ordering your medication in plenty of time so you do not run out
- Telling us if you have any allergies including any medication allergies
- Answering questions about your health and lifestyle frankly and honestly.
- Ensuring your address and telephone number is kept up to date